1. We strongly advise you to read the Operational Regulations on our website to become familiar with the rules and regulations of the Programme as well as your rights and duties here.
2. As there are a lot of administrative duties at the university without which it is impossible to transfer your scholarship allowances, you can expect to receive the first transfer only around November. Therefore it is important to arrive with some financial reserve that will help you in the first two months. To have an idea of the living costs in Hungary, you can visit our cost calculator on Study in Hungary website.
3. You can find a lot of useful information.
- if you read the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website
- If you join our Facebook community for the latest SH news, information about Hungarian culture, useful tips, cultural activities and event recommendations in Budapest and other parts of Hungary as well.
- a tax number
- health insurance
- residence permit
- a scholarship agreement
After you finish your studies, you should join the Alumni Hungary Network where you can connect and (re)unite with your former fellow students and alma mater, get practical news and tips regarding career and further education possibilities.
4. Please keep in mind that the scholarship allowance contributes to one person’s costs of living and it does not provide either visa or additional benefits or administration services for the person’s family members.
If you cannot start the study programme, please, inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your host institution about your decision as soon as possible.