Your advice to new Stipendium Hungaricum students campaign
About “Your advice to new Stipendium Hungaricum students” campaign
What is your advice that you can give to the new Stipendium Hungaricum students who have just started their studies in Hungary? Write your advice in the comments section to win a Stipendium Hungaricum package containing a notebook, a card case, and a suitcase label!
Who can participate?
The campaign is open to all Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship holders studying currently in Hungary (except freshmen students) and to all alumni Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship holders who already finished their studies. Participants must be over 18-years-old.
1) The campaign period starts on 18 October and ends on 25 October, 2021. On 18 October, Tempus Public Foundation (the “Organizer”) shares the official post of the “Your best advice to new SH students” campaign on the official Facebook page of Study in Hungary.
2) The deadline for sharing your comments under the post is 25 October, 9:00 AM (CET). You can only participate in the campaign if you share your comment below the original post of the game, posted on the official Facebook page of Study in Hungary.
3) Only those comments participate in the campaign which contain a full Hungarian sentence (no words or collocations are accepted).
4) If a comment you submit is found to be disruptive or offensive, the Organizer can exclude the commenter from the game and remove the comment.
5) At the end of the game, the Organizer will announce three randomly selected winners among those who commented and shared their advice below the official post. The winners will be announced on 25th October until 17:00 PM (CET).
The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive a Stipendium Hungaricum package which contains the following:
• Stipendium Hungaricum Notebook (Booklet)
• Stipendium Hungaricum Card Case
• Stipendium Hungaricum Suitcase Label
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Organizer. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted and the prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No purchase or fee is necessary to enter or win.
Winner Selection and Notification
The Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Tempus Public Foundation (TPF). The random drawing is not public and will take place before the committee of three employees of TPF. The Winners will be announced on the official Facebook page of Study in Hungary on 25th October, 2021, until 17:00 PM (CET). After the announcement, the Winners shall contact the contact person of Tempus Public Foundation via email.
Contact person: Krisztina Durmics-Szabó (email@example.com)
If the Winners do not contact the contact person and fail to claim the prize within 7 days from the time of the announcement, the prize may be forfeited and no alternate Winners are selected. The Organizer reserves the right not to announce a winner, if no comment is shared below the post.
Rules & regulations
By sharing your comment under the post of the game, You declare that You intend to participate in the “Your advice to Stipendium Hungaricum freshmen” promotion campaign (organized by Tempus Public Foundation) and You accept the following Terms and Conditions in full.
Tempus Public Foundation
Krisztina Durmics-Szabó, junior communication officer
Terms and Conditions
Management of exploitation rights
Participant grants a free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and transferable license to use, reproduce, amend, adapt and alter (including but not limited to translation), publish, distribute, publicly execute and communicate the shared comment (wholly or partially) on the websites and other forums of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship including the Study in Hungary Facebook page and Study in Hungary Youtube channel.
One person can submit only one comment during the game. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
The Organizer reserves the right to exclude the commenter from the game and remove the comment which could be considered discriminatory based on race, and/or religion and/or nationality; is violent, pornographic or of a sexual nature; is defamatory; incites hatred; contains reference to alcohol, drugs or illegal substances; is contrary to law or contains reference to ill-treatment of animals.
Organiser of the game: Tempus Public Foundation is the Organizer of “Your advice to Stipendium Hungaricum freshmen” campaign.
The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Study in Hungary Facebook page does not share or forward personal data to Facebook.
Data Controller: Tempus Public Foundation, who is the manager of the Study in Hungary Facebook page.
The legal base of data management: The Management of data is based on your voluntary, informed statement, which includes your explicit consent for the use of your personal data provided by your comment below the Campaign’s post. (Legal basis is Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)).
As per the course of the Campaign, your comment, profile picture and user name will be displayed to the public and to those who are interested in the Study in Hungary Facebook page (i.e. fans and visitors).
Scope of the data management
In connection with the Campaign, we will manage the following personal data of the Winners:
• e-mail address
• postal address
• date of birth
• name of Hungarian higher education (where previously studied / currently studying with Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship)
• name of study programme (previously studied / currently studying with Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship)
• study level (previously studied / currently studying with Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship)
The purpose of the data management: The Data Controller manages the Winners’ data for the purpose of identifying the Winners, to send email and the prize, and to keep in touch with the Winners in connection to the Campaign.
The duration of the data management: In the case of the Campaign, personal data will be processed until the purpose of data management is achieved and the prizes are sent to the winners, but at most until the Winner’s voluntary consent is withdrawn. The Winner may withdraw their voluntary consent at any time, free of charge, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information of the complaint mechanism: in the case of complaint on processing operation by Data Controller you may apply Data Controller’s data protection officer: email@example.com, and National Privacy and Information Authority (seat: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11. postal address: 1363 Budapest, Pf. 9., www.naih.hu) and court.
Budapest, 18 October, 2021