March 11th, 2020

Regarding your accommodation in Hungary, your host institution will provide you help. Basically, you will have two options:

1. if the university/college is able to offer you a dormitory place, you can choose that option.

2. if the university/college is not able to offer you a dormitory place or you do not wish to live in a dormitory, you can rent an apartment/room. In this case, you will receive a monthly allowance of 40 000 HUF from your host institution as a contribution to the costs of renting, and they will probably be able to help you find a place, as well.