These Terms and Conditions of the Stipendium Hungaricum mobile application contained herein in this application, shall govern your use of this mobile application, including all pages within this application. These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of the Stipendium Hungaricum mobile application and by using it, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this mobile application if you have any objection to any of these Terms and Conditions.
The aim of the Stipendium Hungaricum mobile application is
- to provide information for the potential Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship applicants, current and new scholarship holders about the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme, including the application process, available study programmes, Hungarian higher education institutions engaged in the scholarship programme, Hungarian higher education and Hungary as a target country for higher education;
- to support the application process of new Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship holders by providing them information and reminders about the scholarship programme and deadlines, redirecting them to the official application website;
- to access the potential Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship applicants directly, collect information related to the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme with questionnaires, event registration forms and quizzes;
- to provide each user with personal mobile application services.
- Potential applicants for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship holders
- New scholarship holders of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme
(a) “Stipendium Hungaricum mobile application” means all pages within this mobile application;
(b) “Tempus Public Foundation” shall mean the organization, which operates the mobile application;
(c) “User” shall mean the natural person for which Tempus Public Foundation is rendering services related to the mobile application and who registered to the mobile application;
(d) “Personal data” shall mean information displayed in this mobile application, relating to a natural person;
Any personal data collected through this mobile application will be treated in line with the principles of the data protection regulation of Hungary and the European Union.
The use of your personal data by Tempus Public Foundation is based on your approval, which approval is expressed through the registration in this mobile application. With your approval, you declare that you approve (with the provision of a possible revocation at any time) that your personal data – and subsequent updating of them – may be established, processed, and used in the context of this mobile application.
Data processing: shall mean any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction (under Article 4 2. of the GDPR).
Data Subject: shall mean an identified or identifiable natural person (under Article 4 1. of the GDPR).
Data Subject’s consent: shall mean any voluntary provided clear intention of the Data Subject that is based on specific and adequate information, whereby the concerned person declares by way of a statement or an explicit affirmative conduct that it provides its consent to the processing of its personal data.
Personal Data: shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data Subject’); An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (under Article 4 1. of the GDPR).
Name of the Data Controller: Tempus Közalapítvány
Address: 1077 Budapest Kéthly Anna tér 1
Data Protection Officer: dr. Gábor Ugrai
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the Data Processor:
In case of registration into the mobile application with Google Account: Google LLC.
Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043
In case of registration into the mobile application with Facebook Account: Facebook, Inc.
Address: 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA.
The purpose of the data management information is:
Presenting data management in a transparent way to data subjects / GDPR Preamble (39) and Article 5 (1) (a)
Legal basis for data management: Under Article 6/1. a.) of the GDPR (consent of the data subject)
Source of personal data: Data subject
Personal Data transmission: To the competent authorities upon request.
Registration – personal details
The mobile application has been designed to allow as little person-related data as necessary to be established, processed or used. The mobile application will only work if the users make a minimum of person-related data accessible for finalizing their registration.
In the course of the registration, the following personal data will be requested from you:
Country of origin
Year of birth
These data will be established and transmitted via a secure site link (https / SSL Certificate). Once you have provided this information, you will receive an email to the address you have given together with a confirmation link. Pursue this link, thus confirming your registration. You will then arrive at your welcome page of your mobile application profile.
Appearance/visibility of personal data
The mentioned personal data is obligatory to be able to register and use the mobile application: these data are not visible for the other users and only needs to be filled out for your successful registration. Having been initially registered on their profile, these data are only accessible to the users themselves and to Tempus Public Foundation as the operator of the mobile application.
It is not possible to access to your data out of the mobile application as well as to find your data via an Internet search engine.
A search engine, solely within the mobile application will not enable you to look for other users and have them find you.
Type, extent, and purpose of the processing and use of your data
With the registration you agree that Tempus Public Foundation (as the operator of the mobile application) uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to store in this mobile application and in Tempus Public Foundation’s relevant databases, until the users’ consent,
- to use for statistical and reporting duties, strictly anonymized in case of a public report,
- to use for the development of the services provided in the mobile application,
- to contact with the users through platforms out of the mobile application,
- to announce photo contests, competitions and games related to the Stipendium Hungarcium Scholarship Programme for the users of the mobile application
- to send personalized and/or general newsletters for the users
- to use for event registration, in particular the following personal data:
- first name
- last name
- email address
- country of origin
- higher education institution
- dietary restrictions
- any disabilities or special needs
The mobile application and the databases are available and be modified only by the assigned employees of the Tempus Public Foundation.
Tempus Public Foundation will not forward your personal data to third parties, except for a legal obligation to the related authorities. In no circumstances will Tempus Public Foundation hand on person-related data to third parties for advertising, marketing or other commercial purposes.
Deactivating the account
Your personal data are stored in this mobile application until your approval. In case you wish to opt-out from sharing your content in this application, please contact us: email@example.com.
The Tempus Public Foundation declares that the related content, including the personal data will be removed from this mobile application and the databases within 48 hours after your express of opt-out.
Right of revocation
You are entitled to revoke a given consent to the collection and use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
Right to information
You are entitled to request information regarding the data stored in relation to your person or to your pseudonym. Upon your request the information can be provided electronically.
Right to correction, blocking or deletion
You are entitled to request the correction, blocking or deletion regarding the data stored in relation to your person.
To exercise the above mentioned rights to revocation, information correction, blocking or deletion, please contact our data protection officer via the contact details provided below. The exercising of your rights is free of charge.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer directly, who will also assist you in case you have information requests or other requests or complaints.
Data Protection Officer: dr. Gábor Ugrai
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Code of Conduct, restrictions
With the use of the mobile application, you expressly agree to keep the following rules:
- personal data in profiles must be based on reality. Tempus Public Foundation shall not have any liability for the validity of these data as well as for any infringement related to these data;
Messages are to be treated as confidential. They may only be made public to third parties with the sender’s express assent.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- using this mobile application in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this application;
- using this mobile application in any way that impacts user access to this mobile application;
- using this mobile application contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the mobile application, or to any person or business entity;
- using the personal data for public purposes;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this mobile application, or while using this mobile application;
- using this mobile application to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- images of nudity and pornography or pictures of physical or sexual violence are not permitted. Also forbidden are images of the victims of violence, war or natural catastrophe, the use of un-constitutional symbols, or images which glorify violence or depict acts of war;
- it is not permitted to export, save, edit, change, forward, use commercially or otherwise misuse data manually or automatically for the purpose of data acquisition;
- no community profiles or internet pages may be created for the purpose of exporting, saving, editing, changing, forwarding or otherwise misusing information.
A breach of the code of conduct will result in a warning issued against the user, a temporary or permanent blocking, or a deletion of the profile.
Profiles which reflect an identity other than the user’s real one will be deleted without warning at the first offense.
Tempus Public Foundation preserves the right to immediately delete any profile in the case of any gross breach without issuing a prior warning.
You hereby fully indemnify Tempus Public Foundation from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
VI. Variation of Terms
Tempus Public Foundation is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this mobile application you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this mobile application.
VII. Legal remedy:
In case of any dispute, you may file a claim to:
In the case of complaint on processing operation by Data Controller you may apply Data Controller’s data protection officer: email@example.com. You can apply to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (contact details: (www.naih.hu), seat address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11., postal address: 1363 Budapest, Pf. 9., +36 (1) 391-1400, fax: +36 (1) 391-1410, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org), or to the competent court with a complaint regarding the processing of Your personal data by Tempus Közalapítvány or by any data processor assigned thereby.
VIII. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hungary.