There is no particular order in which you should follow these recommendations, so let us simply list them below for you:
- it can be very helpful if you read through carefully the description of your chosen courses to know what to expect and what kind of entrance examination you need to prepare for — you can also find it in the application system (by clicking on the name of a given study programme)
- follow the instructions received from the university regarding your entrance examinations
- prepare for the interview – in case you need to participate in a video interview, it can be very helpful if you practice it in advance. You can practice with general questions like How would you present yourself? or Why would you like to study at the chosen university? Also, you may prepare with a little summary about your professional /educational background to make you look well prepared.
As the saying goes ”practice makes perfect” – so the more you practice the more confident you will feel during the entrance examination.
- check your camera and audio setting before starting your interview
- choose a quiet place for your interview to avoid disturbing noises that could distract you
- be available on Skype and check your emails regularly (preferably daily), also in the Spam folder
- in case your contact email changes for some reason, please let both your chosen university(s), as well as Tempus Public Foundation, know about it so that we can update it in our systems
- if you have not received any information regarding your 1st choice study programme’s entrance examination yet, we advise you to inquire at your chosen university. You can find the contact information of the institutional Stipendium Hungaricum coordinators at the following link: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/study-finder/
- in case you cannot participate in your scheduled interview for some reason, inform your university as soon as possible so that they can reschedule your interview
We wish you good luck with the entrance examinations and hope to see you soon in Hungary!
In case you would like to be informed about the latest news regarding the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship, don’t forget to download the Stipendium Hungaricum Application to your mobile. The mobile application is available for both Android and iPhones, so visit the Google Play and App Store for downloading.